Touch my Monkeys

 In Uncategorized

Hey folks!

Awhile a go, let’s say about a year or so, I wrote a silly poem about monkeys that I then had my sister Janet illustrate. She did a lot of work, research and edits on the illustrations, I did a few re-writes and dealt with the frustration of an online publisher and with a few bad printings. We initially gave the printed version of the books to my great nieces and nephews as Christmas presents last year. Seen thinks the book is so awesome that we should share it’s brilliance with the world at large. He’s my biggest fan 🙂

So you can buy my Monkeys now! The book is for sale on Lulu.com. 10% of the profits will to go a local animal rescue. The other 90% will go towards beers.
Recent Posts
Showing 2 comments
  • Aimee

    I read this book and it’s awesome. If you don’t have it, you should. You don’t know what you’re missing. Monkeys on the internet….classic!

  • Aimee

    I read this book and it’s awesome. If you don’t have it, you should. You don’t know what you’re missing. Monkeys on the internet….classic!

Contact Us

We'd love to hear from you. Please send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

0

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This